2020 Spring Meeting
The MSJ’s action against the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the 2020 Spring Meeting (2nd notice) The MSJ Board of directors (31 March 2020) Due to the spread of COVID-19, we have decided not to physically hold the meeting, as it is difficult to ensure the safety of participants on site. We will publish the proceedings as an alternative form of meeting. We would appreciate your understanding for this. In future meetings, we will not reject a presentation with same content that was supposed to be presented in this meeting. The information regarding refund policy for registration, submission and banquet fees will be announced at a later date.
- Date: May 19(Tuesday) – May 23 (Saturday), 2020
- Venue: Culttz KAWASAKI (KAWASAKI city sports and culture center)
- Address: 1-1-4, Fujimi, Kawasaki-ku, Kawasaki, Kanagawa, 210-0011, Japan
- Announcement of the Spring Meeting (PDF/339KB)
Program (in preparation)
Registration and Banquet Fees
- Please refer to “Registration and Banquet fees” in the announcement.
- Call for Abstract (Japanese version only),
- Registration (Japanese version only),
Abstract book (in preparation)
Career Explorer Illustration
By displaying the “Career Explorer Logo” in your proceedings manuscripts or presentation materials, you can inform other MSJ members that you are currently seeking employment opportunities. Electronic versions of the illustration in both color and black-and-white are available in the following:
Refer to “IX. The Career Explorer Logo” in the Announcement of the Spring Meeting for more information.
Office of the Spring and Autumn Meeting Oversight of the Meteorological Society of Japan
- Address : c/o Typhoon Research Department of Meteorological Research Institute, 1-1 Nagamine, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-0052, Japan.