2021 Spring Meeting
- Date: About a week with the date of May 18(Tuesday) – May 21 (Friday), 2021 put in the middle.
- General assembly, commemorative lectures by award recipients, and symposium:
Venue The Hall of University of Tsukuba and online (live streaming)
Date May 21 (Friday), 2021
Address 1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, 305-8577, Japan
- Announcement of the Spring Meeting (PDF/348KB)
Program (in preparation)
Registration Fees New!
- Please refer to the “Announcement of the Spring Meeting”(PDF/348KB)
Abstract book (in preparation)
Career Explorer Illustration
By displaying the “Career Explorer Logo” in your proceedings manuscripts or presentation materials, you can inform other MSJ members that you are currently seeking employment opportunities. Electronic versions of the illustration in both color and black-and-white are available in the following:
Refer to “Ⅹ. The Career Explorer Logo” in the Announcement of the Spring Meeting for more information.
Office of the Spring and Autumn Meeting Oversight of the Meteorological Society of Japan
- Address : c/o Typhoon Research Department of Meteorological Research Institute, 1-1 Nagamine, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-0052, Japan.