Most Accessed ArticlesBased on the number of the downloaded PDF files (both advance publication and final version) at the J-STAGE homepage
The most viewed articles in February 2023
The number of Times Accessed in February 2023.
- Kobayashi, S., Y. Ota, Y. Harada, A. Ebita, M. Moriya, H. Onoda, K. Onogi, H. Kamahori, C. Kobayashi, H. Endo, K. Miyaoka, and K. Takahashi, 2015: The JRA-55 Reanalysis: General specifications and basic characteristics.J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 93, 5-48.
- Bessho, K., K. Date, M. Hayashi, A. Ikeda, T. Imai, H. Inoue, Y. Kumagai, T. Miyakawa, H. Murata, T. Ohno, A. Okuyama, R. Oyama, Y. Sasaki, Y. Shimazu, K. Shimoji, Y. Sumida, M. Suzuki, H. Taniguchi, H. Tsuchiyama, D. Uesawa, H. Yokota, and R. Yoshida, 2016: An introduction to Himawari-8/9 - Japan's new-generation geostationary meteorological satellites. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 94, 151-183.
- Kuramochi M. and H. Ueda, 2023: Two types of wintertime teleconnection patterns over the western North Pacific associated with regionally different heating anomalies. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 101, 21-37.
Times Accessed : 161
- Takemura, K. and H. Mukougawa, 2023: What percentage of Silk-Road pattern trigger Pacific-Japan pattern through Rossby wave breaking? J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 101, 5-19..
- Yamada Y., M. Murakami, H. Mizuno, M. Maki, S. Nakai and K. Iwanami, 2010: Kinematic and thermodynamical structures of longitudinal-mode snow bands over the Sea of Japan during cold-air outbreaks Part I: snow bands in large vertical shear environment in the band-transverse direction. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 88, 673-718.
Times Accessed : 101
- Liang J., K. Terasaki and T. Miyoshi, 2023: A Machine learning approach to the observation operator for satellite radiance data assimilation. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 101, 79-95.
Times Accessed : 99
- Takahashi, Y. O., Y.-Y. Hayashi, G. L. Hashimoto, K. Kuramoto and M. Ishiwatari, 2023: Development of a line-by-line and a correlated k-distribution radiation models for planetary atmospheres. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 101, 39-66.
Times Accessed : 93
- Song, J., P. J. Klotzbach, and Y. Duan, 2021: Recent weakening of the interannual relationship between ENSO Modoki and boreal summer tropical cyclone frequency over the western North Pacific. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 99, 1071-1088.
Times Accessed : 90
- Horinouchi T., 2023: 2022 JMSJ Award. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 101, 3.
Times Accessed : 84
- Horinouchi T. and M. Inatsu, 2023: Editorial. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 101,1-2.
Times Accessed : 75
Times Accessed : 213
Times Accessed : 163
Times Accessed : 105
- The most viewed articles in 2022.
- The most viewed articles in 2021.
- The most viewed articles in 2020.
- The most viewed articles in 2019.
- The most viewed articles in 2018.
- The most viewed articles in 2017.
- The most viewed articles in 2016.
- The most viewed articles in 2015.
- The most viewed articles in 2014.
- The most viewed articles in 2013.