Most Accessed ArticlesBased on the number of the downloaded PDF files (both advance publication and final version) at the J-STAGE homepage
The most viewed articles in January 2023
The number of Times Accessed in January 2023.
- Kobayashi, S., Y. Ota, Y. Harada, A. Ebita, M. Moriya, H. Onoda, K. Onogi, H. Kamahori, C. Kobayashi, H. Endo, K. Miyaoka, and K. Takahashi, 2015: The JRA-55 Reanalysis: General specifications and basic characteristics.J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 93, 5-48.
- Jin, H., J. R. Moskaitis, Y.Jin and J. D. Doyle, 2022: Resolution impact on rapid intensification and structure change of super typhoon Hagibis (2019). J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 100, 943-964.
Times Accessed : 147
- Bessho, K., K. Date, M. Hayashi, A. Ikeda, T. Imai, H. Inoue, Y. Kumagai, T. Miyakawa, H. Murata, T. Ohno, A. Okuyama, R. Oyama, Y. Sasaki, Y. Shimazu, K. Shimoji, Y. Sumida, M. Suzuki, H. Taniguchi, H. Tsuchiyama, D. Uesawa, H. Yokota, and R. Yoshida, 2016: An introduction to Himawari-8/9 - Japan's new-generation geostationary meteorological satellites. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 94, 151-183.
- Sato K., T. Kameda and T. Shirakawa, 2022: Heavy snowfall at Iwamizawa influenced by the Tsushima Warm Current. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 100, 873-891.
- Kodama S. and M. Satoh, 2022: Statistical analysis of remote precipitation in Japan caused by typhoons in September. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 100, 893-911.
Times Accessed : 112
- Hatsuzuka, D., R. Kato, S. Shimizu and K. Shimose, 2022: Verification of forecasted three-hour accumulated precipitation associated with “Senjo-Kousuitai” from Very-Short-Range forecasting operated by the JMA. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 100, 995-1005.
Times Accessed : 107
- Kusunoki K. and K. Ueno, 2022: Development of a nocturnal temperature inversion in a small basin associated with leaf area ratio changes on the mountain slopes in central Japan. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 100, 913-926.
Times Accessed : 104
- Sakurai, N., H. Fudeyasu, P. R. Krehbiel, R. J. Thomas, W. Rison, and D. Rodeheffer, 2022: Positive cloud-to-ground lightning characteristics in the eyewall of Typhoon Faxai (2019) observed by Tokyo lightning mapping array. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 100, 979-993.
Times Accessed : 103
- Mukougawa, H., S. Noguchi, Y. Kuroda and R. Mizuta, 2022: On the existence of the predictability barrier in the wintertime stratospheric polar vortex: Intercomparison of two stratospheric sudden warmings in 2009 and 2010 winters. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 100, 965-978.
Times Accessed : 97
- Zeng, Y., L. Yang, Y. Zhou, Z. Tong and Y. Jiang, 2022: Statistical characteristics of summer season raindrop size distribution in the western and central Tianshan Mountains in China. J. Meteor. Soc. Japan, 100,807-824.
Times Accessed : 208
Times Accessed : 128
Times Accessed : 117
Times Accessed : 93
- The most viewed articles in 2022.
- The most viewed articles in 2021.
- The most viewed articles in 2020.
- The most viewed articles in 2019.
- The most viewed articles in 2018.
- The most viewed articles in 2017.
- The most viewed articles in 2016.
- The most viewed articles in 2015.
- The most viewed articles in 2014.
- The most viewed articles in 2013.